Located in a very quiet area of Sunderland, Thistledowne is a three bedroomed, modern family house on the north bank of the river. There is central heating throughout.
- Entrance hall with room to store shoes etc.
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Living room seats six comfortably with Wi-Fi, DVD player and Panasonic flat screen TV from which you can access your Netflix account (if you have one!).
- Separate dining room can also seat six
- Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, electric oven and gas hob, washer/drier, microwave, toaster, kettle and plenty of crockery, glasses etc.
- Bathroom with shower over
- Double with fitted wardrobes and a dressing table
- Twin bedded room with bedside tables and valet stands
- Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The bed in the third bedroom is built-in above the stairs and is quite high to get in to.
Bedding and towels are provided, as well as a hairdryer and iron/ironing board, and there is a travel cot if needed (no bedding for the cot) although the house is NOT equipped for very young children.
- Parking on the driveway for one car and room for another on the road in front of the house
- Rear enclosed garden with shed for bicycle storage